We offer mobile banking services you can access many different ways. If you have an Apple or Android device, you may install the app (on the Apple Store or Google Play) for your mobile phone or tablet device. You can do more than just check your balance.
• View balances and accounts on a dashboard
• Review transaction history
• Pay Bills
• Establish and review funds transfers
• View and send secure messages and review account alerts
• Find The State Bank Group location nearest you
• Find ATM locations
For improved security and customer authentication, you must enroll in online banking before you can use our mobile banking application. Once you are approved as an online banking user, you may install the mobile banking app (see details below). After the mobile banking app is installed, click the mobile banking app icon (look for the sailboat picture) and click "I am a new user" and then follow the prompts. As a result of finishing these steps, a message will be sent to our customer service representatives. Your request will be processed within one business day to enable your User ID and Password for mobile banking features.
If you are not an online banking customer click here to enroll.
Is simple and secure, and puts the power of information at your fingertips to help you get fast answers and make smarter decisions on the go:
• View account balances and review transactions with a simple text
• Receive a low balance alert if your balance drops below a threshold set in Internet Banking
• Transfer funds via text message with the new TRANS command from a transfer source account set in Internet Banking to the Primary Account used for Text Message Banking
• Works on any phone that can text
• No data plan required
Text Command - BAL or BAL <account nickname>
Action - Receive account balance (If no account nickname is included balances of all enabled accounts will be listed)
Text Command - HIST <account nickname>
Action - Receive account history
Text Command - XFER <from account nickname> <to account nickname> < amount>
Action - Transfer funds between accounts
Text Command - LIST
Action - Receive a list of available text commands
Text Command - HELP
Action - Receive a list of contact points for information on text banking.
Text Command - STOP
Action - Stop all text messages to the mobile device (for text banking and SMS alerts/notifications?
Provides maximum account access - all you need is a mobile device with a browser and you're good to go:
• Pay bills
• Transfer funds between your accounts held at The State Bank Group
• View account balances and transaction history
• Best of all, The State Bank Group Mobile App Banking, Text Message Banking and Mobile Web Banking are FREE.* We provide the convenient options you need to manage your finances from wherever life takes you.
Click Here to access the Mobile Banking site.
If you are an existing online banking customer, in order to take advantage of these convenient services, go to Preferences - Mobile Banking and enable your User ID and Password for mobile then click on the tabs to enable the mobile banking services you wish to select.
*Bill Pay Services Excluded and Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.
Search for our mobile banking app, by searching on the iTunes Store (iPhone/iPad) or Google Play (Android) for "TSBG Mobile Banking."