"Bank Where You're Known"
A 30-year history of servicing local businesses
The State Bank Group takes your business needs very seriously and understanding the banking needs of your business is our top priority. The history of local business ownership is very much a part of our service mission. We are a locally owned bank and our bank directors own their own business enterprises within our market area and support of local business is deeply rooted in the bank's commitment to provide value oriented banking services to our commercial customers.
More and more businesses are choosing The State Bank Group because we take the time to understand your business and work closely with you when your business is faced with opportunities or challenges.
If you'd like to know more about how to "Bank Where You're Known", call The State Bank Group at (815) 728-8000. As a strong and local community bank, we are dedicated to providing full-service banking at all our locations. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your banking needs. Please visit any of our banking locations to learn how we can partner with you today.
Benefits of Automated Clearinghouse (ACH)
Origination Direct Deposit of Payroll
- Payroll Direct Deposit
- Tax Payments
- Corporate Transfers
- Municipal Payment Services
- School Program Fee Collection – “E-Funds For Schools”
- Not For Profit Donation Collection – “Simply Said …..Thank You”
- Credit/Debit Card Acceptance
- Consumer Initiated Web Payments
- Cost Savings - Less checks to buy, reduce bank charges, minimize check distribution costs.
- Increased efficiency - Reduced time to print and sign payroll checks, faster and streamlined payment disbursement, improved account reconcilement, no need to store hard copies of cancelled checks, elimination of lost/stolen paycheck.
- Employee’s are happy – Progressive employers offer direct deposit and employees prefer direct deposit over receiving a hard check. It is more confidential, the employee receives access to their funds faster and when they are on vacation or out sick.
“Call today to learn more about these business solutions.”
ACH Bill Payment
- Cost reduction - Reduced billing costs associated with invoice printing envelopes and postage.
- Improved cash flow - Funds are received faster and therefore deposited to account on the due date and the amount of the credit is known in advance.
- Increased efficiency - Reduced time to create invoices, reduced number of incoming checks to process, improved accuracy over customer written checks, simplified research due to entire payment process initiated internally, easier handling of returned items.
- Increased marketing capability - Provides a progressive image to customers, provides an additional benefit to be offered, increases customer retention level.
- Improved delinquency ratio - Eliminates receiving checks after due date, eliminates second billing notices.
Business Online Banking
- Online Account Review of real-time activity
- Online Statement History
- Investor residential real estate loans
- Commercial Mortgage Loan
- Term Loans
- Lines of Credit
- Letters of Credit
Features: Minimum balance $1. Minimum opening balance $100. Monthly imaged statement, Unlimited check writing. Account Charges: Monthly maintenance service fee $7. Deposit $0.10, Deposited item$0.10, Paid item, $0.10. Currency Services: Rolled coin (per roll) $0.05. Strapped currency (per strap) $0.05. ACH Electronic Services: Received debit and credit $0.05, transmitted debit and credit $0.05, multiple entry transmission $10. *Overdraft fee per item is $35. Earnings credit is variable and subject to change at any time at our sole discretion, no limitations and is applied to the monthly average is applied to the monthly average collected balance to offset charges.
Features: Monthly maintenance service fee $50.00. Installation, Initial Training and Licensing Fee included. Unisys Single Feed Check Scanner included, auto feed scanners are available for purchase. Other fees may apply pertaining to the deposit account(s) associated with the service, depending on the type. Please refer to the account disclosures received at account opening or provided in periodic updates via U.S. Mail and the "Schedule of Fees and Charges", for a list of fees and charges associated with Company deposit account(s). See Remote Deposit Demo Video, or Click here for an informative online brochure.
Credit card and Debit card acceptance
Whatever your goals, The State Bank Group with the support of Moneris can help you reach them
Giving your customers the option to pay their way is a great advantage for your business. Not only does it help you increase your sales volume and speed up your service, but it can also improve your cash flow by depositing all transaction funds directly into your business checking account with The State Bank Group.
Moneris Solutions is North America’s largest provider of credit, debit and gift card payment services for merchants in virtually every industry segment. Moneris brings your business superior ability to help you capture every sales opportunity.
- Increase Sales
- Improve Cash Flow
- Increase Average Sales
- Improve Productivity
- Lower Costs
- Better Customer Service
- Enhance Business Image
Moneris provides the hardware, software and systems needed to manage point-of-sale (POS) transactions, allowing The State Bank Group business customers to enjoy the benefits of:
- A single point of contact for accepting major credit card payments.
- All funds automatically deposited into your business account with The State Bank Group
- Competitive credit and debit card rates
- 24/7/365 reliable service and support
- The latest Point-of-Sale card payment processing technology, including high-speed, wireless and ecommerce processing
- Gift Card and loyalty programs
- A platform for growth
Ask your local new accounts representatives or commercial lender for more details.
Personal Financial Statement
NOTE: Do not email this completed document back to the bank unless you use encryption technology.
You may fax the completed personal financial statement to 815-728-1109 or mail it to:
7526 Hancock Drive
Wonder Lake, IL 60097
*NOTE: Overdraft fees may apply when there are insufficient or unavailable funds and the account becomes overdrawn. The fee applies to overdrafts "created by check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawals, or other electronic means." Overdraft/Negative Balance per day fee is $5.00 per day beginning on the 6th day.
Important Notice Concerning Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 (UIGEA) and Regulation GG Commercial Account Notice. Read More